RIP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GoodBye

3 posters

Go down

GoodBye Empty GoodBye

Post  MobbDeeP Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:59 am

Just made this topic to say goodbye to one of the best clans I ever been in.

Well, every day I checked the news and informations in Clan Forum.. someday, could not login, I was kicked/banned from forum and from clan IG (Maybe for innactivity)

I had no time, patience or any kinds of "mood" to play so I were the worst active online player ever! Razz Sorry I didn't have the time to explain in Absence Section the reasons and the time I would be innactive but, somehow, I just forgot..

I'm just here to say goodbye, send one very special hug to this clan that gave me a lot of experience, knowledge and "family feeling" that I appreciated a lot.

For too many reasons in real life ( not problems Smile ) I have decided to retire from DEX.

I hope you all understand and please, feel free to flame ( just if you have reasons Razz ) or say something.

----

I loved all the clan members for their support but like allways, people just have the trend to have his own favorites so..

My special thanks are going to ecothics,DJBD,superfreak,Mantorras,Sensitiv,Jok3r,Dracos,TroJanVirUs,tyrantus,ByGy,Mak,MoCuishle and in the case I forgot someone, sorry. A lot of names I have to thank for friendship,support and knowledge like I said before.

---------

Sincerely,

MobbDeep.

MobbDeeP

Back to top Go down

GoodBye Empty Re: GoodBye

Post  Tyrantus Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:39 am

GL bro Smile and remember real life > all
Tyrantus
Tyrantus
Make a REST
Make a REST